Friday 15 October 2010

We graduated today! :) :)

we even got our own folder like cert


it says:
"this is to certify that (my name) has completed a course of study in Chinese Traditional Culture and Etiquette from 14 Sep to 18 Oct 2010 at Sichuan Aerospace Polytechnic, China"

wow i was super damn touched that they did this for us!
seriously damn super touched!

after that we took turns taking pictures w mr nick, the directors
look at chang, (hes wearing mr nick's coat n hes puffing his chest out n being super funny!)

heres me&mr nick :)

aft the ceremony we went to this coountry club n had dinner!
I had BROCCOLI!
omg omg omg!
it was the best dish!
super duper awesome broccoli!
i miss broccoli so much! :(


XuEn and I Love BROCCOLI! :)

i know it seems stupid 2 get so excited over a simple dish like broccoli but it makes me appreciate Singapore so much more now!

Thank god I am a Singaporean!